EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Thursday 18 April 2013

Nurgle's curse and hobby mojo.

I'm off ill today.  I have a new boon and am able to exhale nurlings.  Praise be to papa etc etc.

What this has let me do is:

a) get my four legged friends valeted.  One is half spaniel and smells baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

b) get in the garage and fetch stuff into the house where it is warmer.

I have found a number of unfinished projects.  And half the bits for a number of new and exciting projects to begin and then forsake.

But do not dispair or be downhearted !  For I, Zzzzz have begun another half baked misbegotten project; a while ago, browsing a well known auction website, I came across some previously loved Iggies (Previously loved in a Turkish Prison kinda way).  So I have begun 'saving' as many of these cheap bargin iggies as possible, mostly with backpacks and other bits left over from previous projects. 

I'm looking at two smilies here; one is I'm giving new life to some pretty badly battered iggies and the other is I'm using things from the bits box.  :)  :) 

The third smiley is that with the gift of foresight (as well as the nurgly one), when I was on ebay I got some commissars and (previously loved) ISTs as well.  So, that's another guard army then.  Good.

2 comments:

  1. Heh, nice mate.. rest up though and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like some eBay abused models to get the hobby spirit going!

    ReplyDelete