EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Llar 4th Heavy Infantry

So you'll recall the virtual annihilation of the Llar 4th Heavy Infantry in their ill fated, poorly planned, virtually unsupported attack on the eastern side of Xyphonica.   Well, 80% casualties anyway. 


Two of the survivors.  I have tried to capture their silvery shoulder guards and shiny buttons.  These two have lost their plumed silver helmets, possibly why they survived.


They've come out a little better than the internal security goons, barring my attempts to give the black haired guy a natty 'tache.


From the brick of scrutiny...


....to an army case


5 comments:

  1. The one on the right reminds me of Basil Fawlty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha - now I can't unsee that!

      Delete
    2. Good spot!

      Looking good Zzzzzz! But you need to do Manuel now....

      Delete
  2. Good stuff, man! I really dig those, and now I'm off to rewatch Fawlty Towers for the umpteenth time. Hah!

    ReplyDelete