EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Friday 16 February 2018

LRMBT finished


Here you can see the honorific wreathed skull on the stowage bins at the rear of the turret.  So it's either a battle honour or other signifier; FOO tank or somesuch. 


Hopefully the streaking and the dust will show up.


The tracks (and some of the actual structure) has wear and chipping (mostly 8B pencil).


So, I'm happy with this.  It does not fit with the existing fluff at the minute, but I'm sure I can work it in somewhere. 

4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic. Every Regiment in the past will have experienced losses and be resupplied piecemeal by the Imperium war machine through the ages, this is just a remnant of one such resupply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work!

    I always find it to be something of a release to paint something out of uniformity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'but I'm sure I can work it in somewhere.'

    Call it transferred in from a decimated unit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look to it. Not sure about the splash of red across the back though.

    ReplyDelete