EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Wednesday 7 August 2024

A new engine for the Warp Runners.

This is an insanely intimidating kit.  So I asked Admiral Drax to put it together for me.  I think the actual build, when he got 'round to it, went fairly quickly.
And that's titan killing firepower there.  Four Volcano cannons.  Plus close protection secondry armourment, and a missile rack in the roof. 
And this thing is huge for a knight. 
I'm going to have to shim the arm mountings. they're really loose.
Kasarkin for scale.
That's him, down there.

 

4 comments:

  1. Ah there it is! Drax showed me some WiP assembly pics aways back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Magna Lascannons, very different from Volcano Cannons! But still OP as Fook in Adeptus Titanicus, but fine in 40K/30K. Good posing by Drax, and transportable with the breakdown of parts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really got me thinking that it might be time to assemble mine too. Are you painting or will it go for commission?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm anticipating having a go myself. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete