EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Thursday 6 August 2015

Teeny tiny amounts of progress. And it's the not-millennium-falcon.

It's the summer holidays and I am up to my nuts in Peppa Pig and My Little Glue-beast. (No1 daughter now calls them 'coloured donkeys' when talking to me as I have started to not respond to their real name).

So "Progress" has been even slower than usual. But there has been some.


There are large blank areas on the model where Hasbro/Plaitoy/Licence holder has provided stickers (windows, engines, side panels and those six circular blank spaces).  To be fair, unlike a lot of surfaces intended to take a sticker, these ones are both flat and smooth, so it makes the next bit a little easier.


Fans from Zinge Industries.  Can't have stickers or blank spaces on a Ordos Tempestus Gun Cutter.


Appropriate scale little fans in other places.


All the new fans together.

Well, there you have it.  Nine blobs of Uhu and that's all I have to show for months.  Oh well, c'est la vie.  I'd better catch up with what Fluttershy and Spongebobsquarepants are up to.

4 comments:

  1. At least it's not Miley Cyrus or some other slut in the limelight. Be thankfull.

    I like the fans, a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come the revolution, Daddy Pig will be first against the wall.

    Nice spaceship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it's going to be a long summer. If you've got that to work on, can only be a good thing. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try to squeeze in odd hours in the week. Having followed Admiral Drax for years doing just that, whilst thinking 'I'll do x on Saturday/Sunday"; I now find myself in the same inflatable.

    Fingers crossed for the future..

    ReplyDelete