EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Tuesday 14 March 2017

The rules of acquisition don't count at birthdays and Christmas

Well, not so much 'don't count' as 'can be circumvented'.

So I saw this on TTF http://ttfix.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/things-from-basement-pavlovs-house.html




Which is available here http://www.thingsfromthebasement.com/store/p350/Pavlov_House.html  but is so new and shiney that it doesn't yet have a price.

So coupled with the Blackhawk down Target Building: http://gcmini.mybigcommerce.com/28mm-blackhawk-down-target-building-28mmdf085/ 


And the Stalingrad tank factory: Although my link for this no longer works, it's probably on the bay of Es somewhere.



So, that's birthdays and Christmas sorted.  I've got that kickstarter building for my dad to build - he fell of a step ladder at the age of 72 and scared the bejesus out of all of us.  Fortunately he's fine now, so I'll be press ganging him soon.  Just my need for ten Chimerae left to sort. 


12 comments:

  1. Oh lovely. That track factory looks the goods. It'll need lots of rubble in and around it mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I must admit that I went and read up on Pavlov's House after seeing this. So much terrain!! Looking forward to seeing this come together.
    I love MDF terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be a busy little modeller for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, old man Zzzzz will be when I drop this lot on him - just to stop him goin' dolaly in his old age, of course.

      And to keep him off step ladders...

      Delete
  4. MDF terrain does not usually tempt me. However, that model has been finished very nicely. The balconies, rubble, basing and painting are top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes gamecraft is a dangerous site, I try not to visit it too often...

    Oh! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers DMC ! I'll save that for late September...

      Delete
  6. Big Jobs! Big Jobs!

    Couldn't think of a better pre-morning-caffeine response than a random ABC Warriors quote, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! I've been keeping an eye on MDF terrain in 10mm scale for the upcoming Adeptus Titanicus, definitely going to check out those manufacturers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking terrain, there. I think the bottom tank factory is GCM too.

    I have stuff from sarrisa, 4ground, blotz, and Gamecraft mini. All are pretty good in there own way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://gcmini.mybigcommerce.com/15mm-stalingrad-factory-ruined-mdf-15mmdf081/

      Yep, it's a 15mm model from Gamecraft mini.

      Delete
    2. Gotta love 'rm all. In any scale.

      Delete