EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Thursday 11 October 2018

Cathedral & Scenery stuff for your delectation.

So looking around for things to make the Basilica project easier, I found these two:  I really, really like the archways on the Raging Heroes kits.  But the kit is printed cardboard, which would be fine on it's own, However, the rest of my scenery is hard plastic, so it just wouldn't match. 

So I'm looking at my existing bits and exploring ideas for materials from Wickes.

But both of these look great

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/warstages-the-gothic-cathedral

Inside the Cathedral, the Pulpit of High Command

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1989721065/warlayer-zone-one?ref=recs&ref=discovery

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o

    Starts the mantra of desperation:

    Haz no monies to spend, haz no monies to spend, haz no....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could afford to buy this kind of stuff. Then I have to remind myself of all the terrain I have yet to paint and so there goes that hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why you need to get a 3d printer...I mean that's how I'm justifying mine! :D

    ReplyDelete