EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Friday 14 August 2009

More stuff through the post

These fellows are Devos IV 99th PDF Regt "The Blood Coats". Cadians with FW Heretic and Renegade torsos. I put another Raider together and found some arms for one of the Ravager gunners. I should put together the other Ravager, using the gunners arms from the other Ravager to finish the first one and leaving me where I am now (a Ravager with one armless gunner) but advanced by one completed Ravager. Then when I do get around to the outstanding twenty DE warriors, they'll be enough space armage to finish him off. Hurrah !

Moving on, being a little bored by endless DE warriors, I've going to start on the Chimera pile. There are at least ten to do. So I'll see how long I can stand Chimera production for.

My parcel ? The balance of my Chimera order from Wargames Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment