EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Thursday 15 July 2010

13th Mech

Loyal Imperial agents have died to bring us these pictures.... As you can see, the 13 Mech's Baneblade and LRMBTs (and LR Eradicator) have had a little more detailing done, including their formation flash on the front of each tank.
Apologies for the dodgy pictures but I was unsure just how stark the contrast would actually be (between the bit in the afternoon sun and the bit in the shade). The picture at the top of this post is the best, I suppose. These tankettos all need numbers and their army badge - Which for the Army of Chaux Na M'rr'see will be the battle axe.

This bottom picture nicely shows the slightly crazy sea green splinter pattern on the Sentinals; the same as on the infantry. The tanks, meanwhile are in 'good ol' GW vanillia Cadian colours, which I'm hoping increases their utility in the future somewhat. I really do like the renegade LRMBTs on JTS, but these were my learning to airbrush (and then reproduce the result multiple times) tanks. So I'm happy. If I change my mind, I can always respray them later.


No comments:

Post a Comment