XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The information in this briefing is RESTRICTED and is not to be communicated to anyone without the express permission of the Departmento Munitorium. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Zulu DTG 09:1502APR 10
Devos IV. Cadian 144th Long Range Recce Regt.
Lady Josephine Helmwyr, Ordo Hereticus,
Madam, In response to a request from Sister Angelica:
001. The Heretic Army of Chaux Na Mrr’see has seized Xyphonica. Her army is based around a Cadre of the Devos IV 99th Infantry (“The Bloodcoats”) Regt. It is widely supported by a rabble drawn from the workers and those who were inducted into her political movement before they broke into open rebellion.
002. They are being supported by further renegade elements of the Devos IV PDF formed around the core of the 13th (“The Tigers”) Regt.
003. Loyalist elements of the Devos IV 2nd Regt are falling back in a westerly direction towards our insertion zone. It has been reported that the planetary governor, Maj Gen Marcus Firth III is under the protection of a company sized detachment of the 2nd.
004. Other loyalist units, largely from the Cadian 144th LRR have been in contact with the Army of Chaux Na Mrr’see. The 144th have been left in place to delay the advance of the enemy towards our point of entry onto the eastern continent. It might be over enthusiastic to imagine that the 2nd and 144th will be intact as formations by the time that the rest of the Army has landed and mustered. No word has been received from the Preatorians on the fifth moon.
005. It has also been reported that various xenos of the Eldar sub-types have been seen in conflict with the Heretic and Renegade forces. These have been confirmed as originating from the Bel Tain Craftworld, renowned for their aggressive stance towards humanity.
Cadian 144th LRRR