EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Thursday 21 April 2022

Better picts of the Helgans.

 I did mention that I would try to get better picts of the Helgans, so here they are on a nice day, formed up in front of the Brick of Scrutiny.

Command Squad with fearsome unit insignia.
A couple of picts showing what they are carrying in fighting order.

Carrying Enough Stuff for a War (CESFAW)
The Command Team - Task and Purpose, as they say.
ISTs
More ISTs
Three squads of eight.
Like this.
Rifle Squad 1
Rifle Squad 2
Rifle Squad 3
Rifle Squad 4
Rifle Squad 5.  There are SSW (Hvy Stubbers and Grenade Launchers) in each squad.
The Command Squad at the front.

The whole platoon.  Five rifle squads and three IST teams.  A useful addition to the line up. 

3 comments:

  1. There it is again: Seller's remorse...happens every time I see those old metal GW Stormtroopers. Probably one of their best sets of sculpts ever in my opinion. Not sure why I sold 'em so many years back, just hoping I was poor at the time and gotta pretty penny for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more... on so many minis form my past.

      Delete
  2. These are great Zzzzz, played many an hour of Kill Zone myself.
    What line are the Helghan helmet heads from?

    ReplyDelete