EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Blogging

On 20 Mar 10 Col Corbane put up a post in which he commented on commenting. I'd link to it, but for some reason blogger tonight won't see its way to pasting links. Ho hum.

Anyway, When I started this project web log, the intended audience were the three other players in the campaign. I was quite surprised when Admiral Drax first commented (and pleased as well). Col Corbane pointed me to the 'from the warp' group which has helped me position my view of what I do (contextualising it's place in my life I suppose, although that does sound pretentious). I now have a few followers as well. So I'm actually quite pleased with the whole thing.

I do just wonder if the original intended audience are still looking/have ever looked.

3 comments:

  1. Don't know mate, but we're still here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often wondered about the others, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're just shy.

    Actually, the blog is mostly about the creative process. And so sort of excludes them, in that all of the action happens in my garage.

    But it is nice to know that there are other people out there doing the same sorts of things.

    ReplyDelete