EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Social whirl

I've just been for a nice cup of tea with The Responsible One at a chain coffee emporium between Marylebone and Baker Street.

We had a nice chat (he's quite good at it) for about an hour on house prices, job security and the concentric rings of cost of houses, which is centered on W1 somewhere.

And amongst the other things that cropped up on the periphery, kickstarters, sources of mid-eighties citadel metals, 40K LARP (no, really, I've seen the picts.  But Aberdeen ? Really ?!?!).  And of course struggling through one's plastic crack mountain.

Anyway, the point of this post is that it is a marker, an aide memoire for me; I have some Chimera parts to locate somewhere in the garage.  I will let you all know when I find them and hopefully at some point in the grim darkness of the far future, The Responsible One will show us their eventual employment.

And here's a not - tank.  'cause tanks are festive.  Well, in winter 'flage at least.

More soon(ish).


5 comments:

  1. Good to see you're still alive and well.

    Never seen an M10 in winter camo before....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to meet you! I will say the LARP was amazing, if freezing (turns out it was a little north of Dundee, my Scottish geography north of the Forth is terrible).

    Sorry about the blether - my introvert brain is coping poorly with the massive round of Christmas parties and work events which usually consist of non wargamers. You were hard pressed to get a word in edgeways sometimes!

    ReplyDelete