EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Monday 12 September 2016

Lord Inquisitor revisited.

Just in case you hadn't picked this up from elsewhere:


I played DOW quite a lot around 2006ish.  I bought DOW2 a couple of years ago and really like the detailed Imperial cities, and the graphical representation of Eldar stuff as well as Imperial.  So there is established graphical material available in CGI out there.

But I don't think Erasmus used any of it.  This prologue is set on Holy Terra, and he's done a great job.

Looking forward to the rest.

Oh and there's this as well:


Which looks great.  I really quite admire people who do this type of thing, especially when they do it this well..  

1 comment:

  1. Been lazily keeping tabs on Lord Inquisitor - that "prologue" is really very well done for a home brew.

    Cosplay done well is always enjoyable to me. My own anime and Star Wars cosplay adventures were never lax on the quality of my finished product.

    ReplyDelete