EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Tuesday 21 June 2022

Environmental concerns - extra post, to give a chuckle, perhaps.


 

So the sorry saga begins here and I soon decide that I need to stop and get some gloves on. 


 And yeah, I've been washing them in a bucket - forunately the weather is pretty benign at the minute, I can rise them, leave them on the Brick of Scrutiny's table to dry and they can stay outside in the shade.  The main culprit was already deceased, probably through ingesting plastic.

He/she may look peaceful, but these little twats have eaten most of Admiral and Mrs Drax's worldly goods as well as most of Austrailia.  And their behaviour in my garage isn't condusive to a long lasting peaceful co-existance, either. 


That's not weathering, it's mouse shit. 

Needless to say, a new plastic container with a fitting lid has been obtained for the air armada.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think that might be a Valkyrie for eBay me thinks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost all of my hobby has had to be relocated to the barn. Plastic tubs for all though for the very same reason. Damned vermin ruin everything they touch.

    ReplyDelete