EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Great Crusade OPFOR ?

I think these guys might give a Crusade Legion a run for its money.



After all, not every planet the Legions bring back to the fold can be medieval or have an evil alien overlord.  Some could be properly organised armies with science and progress and functional government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Jus' sayin'.

You can find the details for these good lookin' fella here:

another kickstarter.

And I'll review my KS life on Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Those are rather cool! Nice find, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wowzers! These are the best non-GW sci-fi vehicles I think I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like that tank, bonkers, but the right kind of bonkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the tank, but the infantry are uninspiring to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow. Now they are cool. Thanks for sharing. I cant look at KS at the moment. I might find things I like!

    ReplyDelete