Now, these are awful. I made a huge mistake. After base coating them green I dipped them in army painter strong tone and then just left left them, assuming it would naturally flow off, doing it's 'dip' job and leaving me the relatively straightforward job of just colouring in the bits that needed it.
Of course it didn't flow at all and I ended up with guys who looked like they'd been slimed in some grimdark version of Ghostbusters. I got off as much as I could and cracked on with the repair job. So whilst I'll hold my hands up to not just 'not great' but actually 'not very good at all'. Nonetheless, much better than they were and finished (there are three or four greens on these).
There are another half dozen somewhere with helmets on. I'll find them somewhere, I'm sure.