EPIC28

Playing EPIC in 28mm.

Thursday 9 November 2017

Single character


This fella was in the bounty from Devon that I inherited along with the Cadian 24th.  For those of you struggling to place him, he's a Catachahchahan Officer from their initial release in 1980frozen in pack ice.   He's metal.  Oh yeah, he's solid alright.


I think he'll make a nice =I= warrior type or mercenary.  I'm quite liking how he turned out.


Next, back to actually taking a bite out of the back log, not just nibbling.

10 comments:

  1. I remember him well, he always struck me as very Nerco-chan. Or is it Catamunda -?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a tough chap, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite IG minis of all time!! I had several copies of him across the various IG armies I had over the years. I always painted him as a black guy, and by default he was always named 'Shaft' (yes, after the movie character) and in general was always a badass in every army that had him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got two of these guys in my current IG army, still think there one of the best models I own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet - That was always one of my favorite IG metals, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catamunda... Great name, Slovak. He can be Mugge Catamunda from now on.

    And he needs some paint on his nose....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe he had a nose replacement and now is a proud owner of a cyber nose? This guy would give Sly Marbo a run for his money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the Talarn Lt from the same era. Those guys had such cool character to their sculpts.

    Baldie looks like me, but with a few more pounds of muscle. I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant model; nicely done.

    I had a converted Adeptus Arbites biker squad once (done by someone else) and he was their leader, torso firing from the hip whilst holding the handlebars with his right hand!

    ReplyDelete